Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Art Gallery
Making a 3-D picture
We walked into a room. Everybody got three pieces of square plastic. The instructor explained what we had to do and showed us what the end project would look like.
First we cello taped the pieces together. This was great I thought while I skimmed through the magazines.
Finally I had found what I would like to make! I found what I would like to make! I had found a knife, a fork, a spoon, a glass cup and a nice delicious chocolate cake. I put it together, putting the utensils on the left side of the first plastic glass piece.
Then putting the glass cup picture on the right side of the second square piece of plastic. Finally placing the cake in the middle, tilted a bit, on the last piece of plastic glass.
I had finished! But the instructor said I could find a background and so I did. I glued it on carefully. Now I was done. It looked fantastically great and I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment